Visa Medical Information
We advise you to get the Meningitis ACWY vaccine & seasonal flu.
The Saudi Arabia Visa Medical price is £360.00 for the medical and £65.00 for the chest x-ray.
This price includes:
- The Medical
- HIV and VDRL (syphilis) Tests
- A Hepatitis Profile (A,B & C)
- A Liver Function Test
- Urinalysis (for sugar, blood, protein)
If you do not know the blood group there is an additional £58.00 charge.
Any other tests or vaccinations attract additional fees.
1. The medical is carried out at YEHS, 1 Harley Street and the chest x-ray is carried out at The London Imaging Centre, 11 Wimpole Street after or before your medical.
2. You can attend the walk in clinic at The London Imaging Centre at 11 Wimpole Street.
Their opening times are 09.00am - 17.00pm Mon-Fri, Saturdays also available please call 020 7467 8800
Your radiology report forms are also available at Diagnostic Radiology: these will be completed and brought to us with the X-Ray.
3. Please bring along the following to your appointment:
- Photo ID
- x1 Passport Sized Photo
What to consider before going to Saudi Arabia
It is a requirement of the Saudi authorities that adults and children entering the country have a stamped certificate confirming that they have had Meningitis ACWY vaccine. To book call 020 7580 5467 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
A common question will be:
My children have had Meningitis C vaccine do they still need ACWY vaccine - the answer is YES, because it covers more sub-types of the infection.
We are using the very latest and best vaccine Menveo which is licensed from 11 years onwards BUT OUR POLICY is to give the vaccine to any child from 6 months onwards (based on guidance from the Joint Committee on Vaccinations JCVI.
The price and the dose for adults and children is the same.
Visa Medical Forms