Visa Medical Information
The Kuwait Visa Medical price is £280.00 plus £65.00 for the Chest X-Ray
All clients are to have a full medical examination of BP, pulse, height, weight, listening to the heart, listening to the lungs, checking the abdomen, checking the testicles in males, breast examination in females, check of the nervous system, looking in the eyes, looking in the ears, basic hearing test by whisper and basic smell test. In some cases it may also be appropriate to do a colour blindness assessment. Urinalysis should be done but not a PR (unless indicated). The blood test (the Kuwait Profile) requirements are:
- HIV 1 and 2
- Hepatitis B
- Hepatitis C
- Instant Malaria
- Instant Filiriasis (we can now do this as a 15 minute turnaround!)
- Urine dipstick test for sugar, blood and protein & urine dipstick PREGNANCY test for females
1. The medical is carried out at YEHS, 1 Harley Street and the chest x-ray is carried out at The London Imaging Centre, 11 Wimpole Street after or before your medical.
2. You can attend the walk in clinic at The London Imaging Centre at 11 Wimpole Street.
Their opening times are 09.00am - 17.00pm Mon-Fri, Saturdays also available please call 020 7467 8800020 7467 8800.
Your radiology report forms are also available at Diagnostic Radiology: these will be completed and brought to us with the X-Ray.
3. Please bring along the following to your appointment:
Visa Medical Forms